Thursday, October 2, 2008

Photoshopped Photo


So our letter was N and we chose napping not sleeping (which is quite ironic since I named this photo sleeping.jpg). First off I gave this photo a blueish hue to make it seem as if it was earlier in the day. Next I gave it a watercolor effect and softened the edges to give it a more dream like state. By doing this it changes the photo from a nap to full out sleep. It makes it seem like we, after a hard night of studying are asleep early in the morning.

Now, napping relates to college in a few ways (for me anyways). For one, I find myself tending to taking two naps a day sometimes rather then one session of sleep. Second off it seems like most college students try to cram and do things later at night (just don't look at when THIS was posted) and end up napping in class, the library, on the bus, etc.

Here is the original photo: http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b303/DXmaster13/sleeping.jpg

-Alex

1 Comments:

Blogger Plinette Sanchez said...

I like how you "blurred out" the outter part of picture. It really gives a direction to your main focus of the people in the photo. This picture definitely portrays a college term!

-Plinette Sanchez

October 2, 2008 at 7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home